Tuesday, November 16, 2010

winner winner chicken dinner.

Have you ever had those days where you feel fantastically FRIGGIN' lucky? 
(today was one of those days)
Here's just a few reasons;

  • Boss from corporate called me and said (exact quote) "thank you for taking initiative, you've been a real asset to this company. Good work." Baller son.
  • Bought henna for $1.75(plus tax) in a shady little indian store that serves chicken legs. Salt lake scares me.
  • Won a radio contest! Thank you U92.5 for being awesome. But, you might want to tell me which movie premier I have won tickets to...
  • Went shopping with Lisa, found some great deals. Followed by Costa. Yummy.
  • Found a $100 dollar bill!! hehe jk, but I did find a penny...face up. UH
  • Didn't catch one red light
  • Got a letter from Michael:)
These days never happen. I was expecting to find a pot of gold in the toilet, and a leprechaun in my bed.


If your ever bored, check out this blog. It's adorable and has the tendency to make you want to get married. Like now.

I like this picture too:)


Well wow. This post was kinda random and meaningless....but it's whatevers. hahah

Love Amy

1 comment:

  1. my golden year was the best.
    when i was thirteen, i won tickets to a jazz concert, got a free cd, and guess how many rolo's were in the jar. winning the jar.

    ReplyDelete