Tuesday, November 30, 2010

invisible children.

Ok, so do you remember last year the assembly on the Invisible Children? 
I cried.
I've also been trying to remember what foundation supported this cause. I remembered it today!!



Isn't that darling?!
This is an awesome cause, and the little things really mean a lot to them.
Please go onto their website and donate. Even if it's buying a bracelet.
School supplies for a child is $10, and it won't mean that much to us to give up that money, but it will mean everything and more to one lucky kid. 


The world looks away and pretends there is no poverty anymore. Poverty is everywhere, and it should affect every single one of us. 

Help support this cause and pass the word along. 

Love, Amy

1 comment:

  1. I love this cause! I've watched a film on it at my old university and it's so touching and awesome of what they're doing to help the kids.

    ReplyDelete