Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My Apologies.

So it has been almost a month since any one of us has written.
I decided I needed to put something up here.
First of all, It has been so hard lately for everyone.
Everyone is so busy and there is never enough time to see eachother.
We have, though, been able to see eachother for the last few parties and birthdays that have happened in the past month.
I am starting to get the real feel of what it is like to grow up.
For example: Chunie Johnson used to be one of us four. She moved away and none of us ever see her anymore.
We are all growing up and most likely we will not see each other as often anymore.
I get the feeling I am the next one to go.
I know that no one really wants to be around me, or talk to me, or anything like that because of the last month or so.
I wanted to apologize if I ever did or said anything to you that offended you in any way.
I love all of you and I hope you are having a great school year.
And I am sincerely sorry for everything.
Lauren


No comments:

Post a Comment