Monday, March 28, 2011

i'm in love and i can't deny it

it's sick really. this obsession that i have.
and it really didn't start with me. it's not my fault.
i mean he's athletic.
gererally everyone likes him.
he's oddly attractive.
we even have multiple posters of him around our house.
so i completely and 100% percent blame my father for this obsession.
hol don't hate me but i'm in love with jimmer.


girls, you know me, and youve been to my home. therefore, it has been only a matter of time before i completely cracked. i will confess that i have had exactly 2 dreams about this fellow. the second of those dreams, i received a kiss square on the lips. i liked that dream. but the first dream was also great, because he wanted me over this girl:

WHITNEY WONNACOTT

that is when i knew it was a dream. she's a babe and a half right?
BYU cheerleader.
jimmer's girl.
theyre in love.
my dreams are shattered.



celebrity crush: james taft fredette

love him. love you.
love ally

2 comments:

  1. Hahah so im curious to know why your brother is friends with his girlfriend on facebook??

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am also in love with jimmer =(

    ReplyDelete