Friday, March 11, 2011

If ya keep makin' that face, it'll get stuck like that

I would highly encourage everyone to get their very own Iphone or Ipod Touch.
It was probably the best thing my parents ever invested me in.
Some days, when I have nothing to do, I start to play with it.
I downloaded this app the other day called Instagram.
And I am now addicted. 
This is a good thing for many reasons:
1. It will help me to take more pictures.
2. There is really only 1 reason.

Here is a sample of my high-tech photography skills on my Ipod





I really really love this one.
Ally, you are so cute :)


Seriously, you could be on a sunblock lotion bottle.


That would be the Balboa Beach Pier



Pictures on the beach make the best.. pictures
Speaking of the beach, we all need to go. 
Find some week in our summer that we can all go away as girls and have a beach week :)
Speaking of the beach: I have a beach song that I just love and makes me want summer sooo bad!
It's called : Corona And Lime. Check it out







Love you all!!!
P.S. Lets blog more. 
Love, Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment