Friday, March 18, 2011

I Belong To The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter-Day-Saints!

I know I just recently posted, but I felt strongly to write about this:
I came across a Website about the Mormon Church helping throughout all the Earthquakes and Natural Disasters around the world and I found it really interesting.
I love researching what other people think about our beliefs and I realize I have some strong opinions about our religion and I thought that I would share them.

First of all, I DO believe that our church is the true church and that it is the most wonderful blessing in the whole entire world. I do not understand how people can go on living without what we have.
I am so grateful for the knowledge we have and that we stand for what we believe in. I would never change anything for the world. We are blessed with a loving family and although we have to deal with struggles and challenges in our lives, we don't have to live through the terrible things that others are going through. Seeing all the struggle through all the natural disasters has really opened my eyes to what we really have. I love that we, as members, are the ones showing our love and support towards everyone that is going through a hard time. We have the power to change the world and make it a better place. I know that life has been hard for me lately and I know that all of us have been going through hard things, but I realize that we are so blessed. The church really does so much for us. I truly feel sorry for the people that mock it because they really have no reason to. I wish that they could open up and understand that what we have is the most amazing thing that there ever was.

I know this was kind of random but I felt the need to let atleast someone know that I do believe in it and I want to be a part of it forever. And I wish that everyone could know the truth as we do.

If you have time, you should look this up. It really got me going and obviously encouraged this post


Love you all
Again :)
Lauren


No comments:

Post a Comment