Friday, January 21, 2011

"I'm bringin' chubby back, YEAH"

Sing title to the tune of "sexy back"
Just in case your wondering, I am completely boycotting working out.
Is there a point to working out? Nope.
If your wondering, i'm going to be sporting this look very very soon...

Lemme just give you a little run down of what I have consumed today...

Morning time: Hot chocolate, Grapefruit, Captain Crunch, Ritz crackers.

Mid-Morning time: Hummus and pretzels, granola bar, around 15 starbursts

Lunch: Wendys....chicken nuggets, fries, chicken go-wrap, frosty, and a Dr. Pepper

2nd lunch: Turkey and mustard sandwich, salt and vinegar chips, and lemonade

Early dinner: Texas roadhouse (ribs...ribs....RIBS)

Dinner: Costa Vida and a horchata(thanks hol:)) (Sweet pork nachos)

Yes. I think i've almost eaten myself to death and you know what? I feel like a million bucks. 

There's 2 types of therapy that will cure any sadness. 

  • Retail Therapy
  • Food Consumption

Live it, breathe it, eat it.

Even weird Al agrees with me...watch this little beaut

Yup...I just dedicated a post to food....

SUCK IT (or eat it...haha)

Love, Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment