Tuesday, January 18, 2011

"DESPERATE TIMES CALL FOR DESPERATE MEASURES"

Is it possible to take more than 3 naps a day?
Well yeah it is. If you live in Rexburg, Idaho.

There are a few things about this place that everyone needs to be informed of:

1. The supply of attractive, normal men runs lower than any other city in the world.
2. If you happen find an attractive,normal man, you will most likely have stalkish tendencies.
&
3. You better love Ke$ha because that's the only thing they know how to play on the radio.

Now it may sound like this place is a drag, but really it can be quite enjoyable.
For instance, I find my entertainment in watching people fall and hurt themselves; Turning my teachers into fictional characters; and sitting in the lunchroom waiting to see if any hot guy turns up wanting to ask me on a date.

So now that I have gotten settled in here I thought I could tell you about my experiences here.
The first week was the worst. I was the first one to move into my appartment.
The only roomate I met the first day was Rynda.
She is super nice. Lives in a town with probably 50 people and loves country music.

It took me about 8 hours to unpack everything.
The next day I left and went to an orientation kind of thing.
Met a few kids. had a ball.
Later we went to a BYU IDO dance party. OMG BPE!! (Oh My Goodness) (Best Party Ever) (!!)
They played all the best music, like Cotton-Eyed Joe and plenty of slow songs so I could slow dance with all the hotties.

2 days later I met my other 3 roomates. (the two best friends, and the one who is "kind of" engaged)
To me, they were all freaks. To be honest, I hated them. A LOT!
Over time, the two best friends added one more wolf to their wolf pack.
(That would be me.)
Now we sit around and watch movies all day. It is the best.

Like Alison, I too stalk people. Probably worse than she does.
I currently met the most gorgeous boy ever from San Diego.
Him and his two roomates are the best looking men up here. So, of course, I have no choice but to stalk.
His name is Reed. Mmmmmm, yeah I know sounds nice..
But we are kind of friends. He says hi to me and we know eachothers names. Thats about it.
I pass him every Monday, Wednesday and Friday on the way back from class.
He is like a mix of Kyle Tucker and Ryan Reynolds.
I will let you know when he asks me on a date. :)
Obviously there is nothing better to do here.

And a few more interesting facts:
  • The teachers at this school are twice as old as my grandparents and 3 times "stupider" than me.
  • My math teacher looks, talks and acts like Patrick Star &
  • Snooki and Will Smith are currently in my Book of Mormon class.



I LOVE YOU GUYS AND MISS YOU SO MUCH!
LAUREN







1 comment: