Tuesday, January 18, 2011

the bell has rung and class is in session

so girls, in case you were wondering, this is my schedule:
MWF 8am: English 2010
TT 8:30am: History 1700
TT 10am: Music for people who think they're 4
MTTF 11am: Math 1010

currently, it is a tuesday at 9:23am. i still 22 minutes left in my history class. history is not necessary whatsoever. especially with my teachers who jumps from the aztecs to stocks on apple software to queen elizabeth to not being able to get manicures when she was a little girl. like i said, not necessary.

but what is necessary, you may ask. my answer: stalking. in this class especially it is very difficult to pay attention, so instead of paying attention to my crazy 96 year old teacher, i pay attention to my fellow classmates. i'm a creep its fine.

for example, the girl in front of me, is a different one. she always wears some sort of cute hat that doesn't match anything she wears. she owns a Mac and is always on facebook. also, she comes in late everyday.
next, there's a man the sits in the very front. he always has some sort of soda with him. today he has a bottle of pepsi that he has already half drank. what a great breakfast. he has hair but you can see on the very top-back of his head his hair is thinning. he's probably a dad.
alright now this person happens to be my personal favorite. the hot boy in my history class. one day i'll learn his name but for now i'll just watch him from 3 rows back. he wears some of his shirts inside out and obviously i like that. he has dark hair. i  like that too. oh and at the top of his left cheek bone, he has a little mole. dont worry its adorable. he's probably the only attractive person besides myself in all four of my classes. so were pretty much meant for each other right?
well class is over so until next time i'm bored in class...love you girls.

love the one who hates school and would also like to go to "school sucks so why not take a break University". (ally)

PS::::neverland sounds great right about now.

No comments:

Post a Comment