Friday, September 17, 2010

It turns out, he's a real douche.


I would highly suggest that you take a listen to V.V. Browns, Shark in the Water. Catchy. Go here.

This song relates to my life today. 

Today I found out I was innocently involved in money laundering.
I didn't know exactly what that meant, so thanks Google for clearing that up.

Money laundering is the process of changing large amounts of money obtained from crimes, such as drug trafficking, into origination from a legitimate source. It is a crime in many jurisdictions with varying definitions. It is a key operation of the underground economy.

Screw you David Wood or is that really even your real name boss?

It's called the 419 scam. They use the plight of HIV infected children to pull on your heartstrings to get you to do what they want. Luckily... I didn't fall for it. I spent the time slot of  2:00-3:30am to research this scam this morning. If anyone sends you cashiers checks in the mail and asks you to re-direct it, don't fall for it. Even if there is $550 cash in it for you. 

   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .

Tonight we are attempting to hike Timp to see the sunrise. Given me and Ally's talent of almost falling off the mountain while hiking the G, boys are coming. Thank goodness. I've only heard horror stories of hiking Timp, and i'm really hoping that my clumsiness doesn't result in fatal death. Wish me luck.


Amy.




1 comment: