Friday, September 17, 2010

Best Friends Are Forever, Boyfriends are Whatever..

It is apparent, already, that I'm not a very good blogger.
Hopefully over time that will change and ill be able to write whatever i want without thinking about it.
So as a beginner, i just want to tell my friends how much i love them.
I have had ridiculously amazing times with my three best friends. I have done everything hummanly possibly with them (except for the select few things which shouldn't be done between 4 girls, if you know what i mean..)
So since i have known holly the longest, i will start with her..

Me and Holly have known each other since at least 4th grade. We grew up living 2 blocks away, both being the oldest with three younger brothers. We, of course, were best friends. We went to swim team practice every morning and probably ended up practicing once every two weeks. the other times, we hid out in the showers because we hated it.
Holly's mom eventually started us up a club soccer team, i think when we were in 6th grade.
Of course, we sucked.
Our team did get better though and ended up being one of the best.
(i did not help the team get better whatsoever)
Anyways, we were friends through most of junior high and high school.
We did potato science projects together. Threw stuffed animals on my fan during sleepovers. And of course, got into a few cat fights.
Through everything, im so grateful that holly is my friend and i will love and respect her forever no matter what.

I have known Amy since 7th grade. We shared the same physical education class together for four years. Those were some of the best times back in the day.
We had our daily routines of making fun of Miss. Lloyd and beating the record for the fastest mile together. (I'm pretty sure we even beat the boys)
We stayed close friends throughout high school. We played soccer together. We've vandalized things together. We've gone on spontaneous trips together, that our parents don't know about. Pretty much, we get away with anything and no one ever knows..
I freakin adore Amy and I'm so glad shes my friend! I don't know what i would do without her.


And, of course, Ally.
I think of all the girls, she is the one who has heard the most complaining from me. She takes my crap waaay too much. Yet, shes still here for me every time i need her.
Me and ally knew each other form soccer but really weren't too fond of each other.
Our sophomore year, we realized we had something in common: We were both angry at the same people. (haha amy..) (i don't even remember why)
So i invited ally to come to California with me for spring break. We had the deepest conversations about missionaries and other things.
Immediately we were best friends.
We drove around about every day and just listened to music. We even came up with the most creative ways to get back at people.
I'm really glad ally has been my friend through everything. She might be stubborn, but she has a very big heart.

I love all my girls with all my heart and i always will. I hope that through everything, we can still be best friends forever. I look forward to the future when we can go to lunch together and talk about our children and husbands and leave behind the dramas of high school and college and the boys they bring along.
Love you guys.
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment