Sunday, January 8, 2012

Love/Hate

First of all: 
I love Tim McGraw.
Second:
This is just the best song ever and I am obsessed. 
Of course I have way too many songs that I am obsessed with so don't feel obligated to like this song.
But as least give it a chance. It's such a relatable song.
Third:
I got 4 new roommates this week and I LOVE every one of them.
It's gonna be the busiest and hardest semester yet, but I just have that feeling it's gonna be the best one.
Fourth: 
I have been eating these tablets like candy.
Who knew fiber could taste so good?
Highly recommend. (it's like an after-school-snack..)

Fifth:
I was going to take a 30 minute nap today and then it turned into me having a really good dream about this one boy. I think I can basically only be with him in my dreams so I slept for 3&1/2 hours. It's fine. You can ask me about this dream. I'm sure I will be happy to talk about it.
Sixth:
It's almost Valentines Day. For all you cute couples: Congrats*. Seriously**. (But not really)
*Boo you Whore
(Excuse the expression)
**February is not typically my favorite month.
Seventh: 
Time to whip out the cleanse again.
It's a new year and I plan on loosing some pounds.
12 to be exact.
This will probably only really happen if I give up Ice Cream.
And Let's be honest: I'm NOT giving up Ice Cream.
Eighth:
It's 2012.
We are all obviously going to die in less than 12 months so I might as well say my goodbyes now.
(Because obviously we are going to be sucked down into a black hole and I will never see you again*)
So bye.
It was fun.
*Sarcasm (Obviously)
But seriously.
Lauren :)



No comments:

Post a Comment