Sunday, January 8, 2012

kind of like 27 dresses but not really...

high school. 
two words that once reminded me of the best slash worst years ever.
these days it just reminds me of, well, high school. duh.
but this last week, they reminded me of some of the dances i went to. ha! good times. 
ANYWAYS, i was thinking about the dances that you had to dress all nice for. and if you know me, you know that i absolutely hated, hated, HATED the cute dress up part. i have big boobs and sometimes an awkward figure and i never liked fitting my weird bod in a dress. i would much rather cover it all up with my daddy's t-shirt. i also had bad taste in dresses. 
wish you could see? wish granted.
(excuse the awkwardness of amy's man being in one of the pictures and the other awkwardness of the fact that i'm gettin hitched and none of these are the groom. just focus on the nasty outfits i wore.) (or maybe i'll just keep the pictures small)

preference '07. raise your hand if you remember this nightmare.




prom '09.                                                                         homecoming '09. i love you amy.



preference '09.
and my big cinderella dress for prom '10.

super not that cute. but that's okay now. i made a post about my rings a while back and this post is very similar...

i bought a new dress last week. it's not blue, or black, or short, or tacky. and it's not one i'm surely going to look back and laugh at.

it's white.


but until the wedding, you'll only see it in this lovely pink case:)

love ally




No comments:

Post a Comment