Monday, November 7, 2011

BOREDOM: bore·dom/ˈbôrdəm/ Noun: The state of feeling bored.


Sometimes I get super bored, or i'm just straight up avoiding my 6 page paper due tomorrow. Regardless, I find ways to entertain myself. So you see, there is this big bowl of candy filled with kit kats, milk duds, and whoppers. Obviously all of the kit kats and milk duds are gone. So I came up with a little game for my father...

View 2011-11-0...jpg in slide show

If you can't quite read that, it says;

I'm powdery & gritty,
I cost about seven fitty.
I'm in a big box,
Next to a place that holds hard salt rocks.

Anyone? 

View 2011-11-0...jpg in slide show

Aha, it is the laundry detergent. 
Can't wait for him to come home and find this little beaut.

It's a good thing I have about 20 whoppers which supplies me with entertainment for the next 3 weeks.

We have our fun.

Amy:)

P.S. Boredom is one of those words where the longer you look at it, the weirder it looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment