Monday, November 28, 2011

bling rhymes with...

anybody who knows me, knows how i love my rings. i always wear rings. i'm always getting new ones and losing the worthless ones, and i'm always wearing at least 3 or 4. some are ugly, and some are lovely.


(please ignore the ugliness of my hands and focus on the fact that i have lots of rings)

i've had my favorites, and those are the ones i wear the most. but i've recently been given a new ring, and it's probably my most favorite of all. wait...probably? no. most definitely.


i think i'm okay with sticking to just the one from now on:)

love ally

p.s. be in love. its super fun.

2 comments:

  1. I love you being in love
    I just love you so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just cried a little. But im still so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete