Thursday, April 5, 2012

scurrr.

Let me just welcome you into story time.
So, as you know, my windshield has been cracked for some time now. My registration is due to be renewed and so I needed to replace it. My cousin said that he found a company that does it at your house! I was stoked, because what's better than being lazy and having people come to you? So they show up today, and I was freakin sketched from the beginning. I couldn't even communicate with them. So naturally, I creeped on them from the window while they were replacing it. When I was watching them, I noticed that they were using black caulk to glue my car clock back on. WTF. So, I called my daddy and he was piiiiised. I went out there, handed the phone to them and he gave them a stern talking. I had them follow me to the dealership and turns out, to fix it, it's 400 freakin dollars. yuuup. Why ME. They tried shmeagaling out of paying for it, but NOPE! I stayed strong. I was like heck no! So they payed for it. But then I thought to myself, why don't I try fixing it myself? Um hi, i'm a freakin mechanic. FIXED BABY. I'm a genius.

My hands were filthy with oil and I have never felt so bad a.
Need your car fixed? Don't go to me cause this was a once in a lifetime achievement. 
I gotta go scrub my skin off now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment