Saturday, February 25, 2012

If life was a fairy tale..

Seriously,
Don't you ever have those days where you wish everything was perfectly... perfect?? 
You wake up in the morning and your hair is magically curled and perfectly quaffed without even having to shower? 
You would walk around all day shopping while all the boys wanted your milkshake to come to their yard? 
And at night you and your chiseled husband (below) would cuddle up by the fire, read books together and then eat to your hearts' desire without gaining a single ounce of fat? 
Then you would produce many Brad Pitt and Justin Beiber-like babies without any pain what-so-ever?
please.
But let's be honest,
that sounds sooo nice, 
but it would just be too perfect.
Sometimes I enjoy waking up in the morning and burning my finger on the curling iron.
I like not having thousands of stalkers.
And having a husband with imperfections is probably going to be the best but hardest thing ever.
Although I do have my wishes about certain boys, I am grateful to be able to party all night and not worry about cooking for my 12 children.
But when the time comes, it will come.
And life will not be perfect.
But it sure as hell will be the closest thing that will come to perfect in this lifetime.
All good things are worth waiting for. And they will come.
Lauren :)
p.s. i'm really loving blogging

No comments:

Post a Comment