Saturday, June 11, 2011

i'm loved. you're loved. heck ya.

we all have those times that we wish someone would just tell us what we're supposed to do next. i have felt like that quite a lot lately. i have been kind of freaking out about so many different things lately. this is the time in my life that i wish someone would just tell me all the answers. i'm probably just a complainer but i'm really just not very strong. i'm a struggle as you already know:) but i know i'm not the only one who feels like i need someone to hear me and be there for me. even when i'm around a lot of people i feel like i am very alone. but i am, slowly but surely, learning to trust in my Heavenly Father. i am working on being a better listener and to pay attention to the Holy Ghost because life is way too crazy for me to attempt on my own.

okay so, mindy gledhill. i love her.

and this song is really great



oh and this song too. david osmond melts my heart.



love ally

No comments:

Post a Comment