Monday, April 4, 2011

bueno

I am pleased to announce that I am officially leaving Maxim Healthcare. They've been good to me throughout these LONG 6 months, but it is time to move on from all that stress, on-call, crazy boss, rush hour-ness. Anyways, I am even more pleased to announce that I am working at Los Hermanos with my 2 bestest friends. I am beyond excited:) So anytime you want some delicious mexican food and/or want to see me, michael or ally...stop by. I will gladly embrace you in my soon to be loving latino arms:)

General Conference was probably the bestest thing ever. I might of teared up a bit to Elder Scotts talk on marriage and his loving words about his deceased wife. "It's time to say I love you" I'm excited to get married. SO excited. Not now, i'm too young...but that doesn't stop me from looking at utah bride blog e'ry day.

Lauren and Holly are coming home soon and i'm so ecstatic. This seperation is too much for me to handle! We are going to party like it's 1989 when they get home.

Life is crazy busy and I will most definitely be working close to 60 hours this week plus 4 soccer games. Not to mention squeezing in my desperate housewives and grey's anatomy time. I love me some grey's.

Oh and sometimes, I flat out refuse to do anything at work just because. Today is one of those days. I have been at work since 8 and I've been reading blogs and snacking on gummy bears the whole time. holler to the lazy.

Aww. Isn't that the cutest?

I want to go shopping for shorts and swim suits.

I want to go on hikes and picnics.

I want to roll the windows down in my car, belt out some tunes and dance like a crazy person.

I want to go boating and have tube wars.

I WANT SUMMER.

Love, Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment