Monday, October 11, 2010

"Congratulations! We are pleased to offer you admission to Brigham Young University. Rich blessings and life-changing opportunities await you here.We look forward to having you on our campus and feel that you will be an asset to this university.Sincerely,

Admissions Committee"


Unfortunately, this isnt the place i was expecting. I was considered not smart enough to go to BYU Hawaii. So i will be staying close as i go off to college. I was accepted to BYU-Idaho and hopefully i will like it there. I hate the cold and i dont know how im going to handle it. But it should be fun and you guys can come visit :)
I hope that this means we can still go on our spring break trip to mexico.
I miss all of you. I never see any of you girls even though i live like 2 miles away from most of you.
Love you
Lauren


2 comments:

  1. You know I have nothing but GREAT things to say about that place. Although it was Ricks when I was there(it seems like yesterday) you will love it just the same. I had SOOOOO much fun and made the best friends there and we still keep in touch. When we get together we love to talk about the good old days! Love you Lauren!!!!
    Love your Aunt Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Lauren! I am sure you will love it. Just remember to study amongst all the fun you will be having! Love you!

    ReplyDelete